I did lure coursing with Pyper once. She chased the lure, but stayed far away from it. She even ran outside the ropes of the course. I think her goal was to herd it, not catch it!
I did lure coursing with Pyper once. She chased the lure, but stayed far away from it. She even ran outside the ropes of the course. I think her goal was to herd it, not catch it!
lol, awesome!
They say dogs get lure savvy, and anticipate where it is going and cut it off, lol
If they like a good chase they will love lure coursing!
It's interesting how some dogs will be tentative at first, but they learn quickly the point of the chase and after a couple of tries, they really have fun running full speed. We have a good time in Colorado going to Run Dog Run Lure Chasing.
It's interesting how some dogs will be tentative at first, but they learn quickly the point of the chase and after a couple of tries, they really have fun running full speed. We have a good time in Colorado going to Run Dog Run Lure Chasing.
oh I have heard of a few places there, a friend has some Borzoi friends there... my they are gorgeous to watch, Shelties are just plain fun
Do you have any videos of Sheltie lure coursing?
I have done AKC CAT lure courses with my chihuahuas, they all need just one more leg for their title.....loved watching them run so fast and freely. They had a blast. I hope to try Angus when we find another trial.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.