Sheltie Nationals!

I know this is an older thread... but, it is that time of year again! April 18-26. And I wonder who will be making it down. I will! :biggrin2: I live in SC... so it only about a 2 hour drive. I don't have anything at this point that is mature enough to try for such a big specialty. But, I'm sure going to go watch.:yes: And if anybody is interested you can buy Fullers Earth down there. I've been searching for it like crazy... and a woman that I meant, at the show here in Greenville, said that a booth down there sells it.

Oh, next year it is going to be in Tucson Arizona. March 14-21. And in 2011... it will be in Collinsville, IL. April 10-17. Maybe I'll be able to show my guys in that one.
 
Last edited:
I have hotel reservations and everything set up like im going...Im just not sure yet what to do...my girl that I can show (she showed in the 2006 nationals) I dont think has enough coat right now...and there are 3 shows up here I would miss if I went down....im not sure what to do yet....I want to go its a wonderful experience to see all the top shelties in one area. and not to mention its a 20 hour drive for me each way.....
 
Sheltie Nationals

I was going to go Lightplum to the Sheltie Nationals for the agility but it is only one day so last month I decided not to go. I have opted to go visit my friend in Tn. and visit with her and there is a 3 day trial there so we will be heading there March 29th.I really think Shadow would have done well at the Nationals also. My breeder is going with a puppy.
 
We'll be there :yes:

We are flying into Atlanta on the 19th and then renting a car and driving down to Perry. We'll be there thru the 23rd. Not taking any dogs but we have friends driving out with dogs. I hope to have a 12-18 month puppy for next year in AZ!

Sheltie Luvr you can get fullers earth from Mel Cohen he'll have a booth at Nationals so that might be who your friend is talking about. I usually order from him over the phone and he ships very fast..I always have stuff in a few days. (I edited out the link to his website since I don't know if putting it on violates the advertising rule. If you'd like the site PM me or like I said he's planning on being in GA)

Hope everyone has a good time. :smile2:

Tami
 
Last edited:
well I decided im sucking up the 20 hour drive and going! :biggrin2: bringing dogs not sure if im actually showing them yet but they are taking the ride :) I cant wait to see everyone I havent seen in awhile:yes:
 
I wanted to go, but we are going on vaction at the end of this month, then picking up Ember the begaining of next month. I think throwing another trip in there would be pushing things a little bit with my hubby! LOL I can't wait to hear about it though!
 
starrr (said in my best whinning voice lol) your in GA...its day trip for you...:) lol You must attend even if its for the saturday BOB judging!!!!!
 
hi

wish the show was in greeley co this year heading over their in september bought a nice jacket last year with their motto on it
 
ahhh I didnt end up making the trip due to my moms health....kinda sad I didnt get to go, however Im making 2 shows up here instead, and with the money I saved im redoing another room in my house (only 3 more to do:rolleyes2: ) I am fortunate enough though that Connie is sending me emails every day with whats happening...so its kinda like I am attending..almost....
 
Back
Top