Shelties, Pancreatitis, Gallbladder Disease, & Commercial Food

I have noticed Addiction's customer service is less than desirable.

It's weird because they were pretty quick with their initial responses but I'm guess they were told "that's just how it is" and don't want to reply back with that kind of answer. (double the cost to account for shipping and such...ok...triple....not liking it....4 times, 5 times the cost, maybe that's why nobody carries it here?)

I just ordered their herbed duck confit and sweet potatoes to try next. (along with loads more kibble and canned rabbit entree)

addiction-dog-herbed-duck-confit-sweet-potatoes-entree-grain-free[1].jpg
 
I started Lacey on Fromm Gold Coast Grain-Free Weight Management (fish, 25%, 10%) around a month ago. Her trainer looked at her last night and is happy with how she is doing. It's surprising to me how little she eats, 25g 2x daily, but she is not complaining and is slimming down. Once she reaches proper weight I will increase her food a bit as long as she maintains. She she has a super busy day I do give her some extra food though. Yesterday she walked 4 miles and had Rally class so she needed a bit more food.
 
Back
Top