Sir Baron Von Trapp~aka Trapp

I love the movie also. We thought about his name for a long time,so we went with it.

His coat is getting darker in places,and lighter in others. Janet sent me pictures of Emma,at differant stages of her coat changes. It really was amazing how Trapp & Emma's coat looked almost identical at this age.

Thank you for taking a peek at the photos~
 
His coat is getting darker in places,and lighter in others. Janet sent me pictures of Emma,at differant stages of her coat changes. It really was amazing how Trapp & Emma's coat looked almost identical at this age.

I LOVE Emma (and her coat)! She always was my favorite. :biggrin2: That would be so great if Trapp's coat ended up looking exactly like hers!

Also, I like the picture you had of the chew toy with Trapp sticking his head through the middle.
 
Michele he is soooo adorable, his personality just comes out in everyone of those pictures. He is great and I LOVE HIS NAME!
 
Thank you,we just adore him.He is doing so well,and honestly every day there is something he just makes us giggle over.

We thought long & hard on his name,and it just seemed to fit,so glad you like it~

We have been busy all this week with company from NY,so no real time to get a video together,but I promise I'll try to get one soon. My son & wife are visiting on Sat,so maybe with all the clan here we can get one. They have two tea cup chi's,and now with Trapp & Earnhardt,& Bumper..maybe a family picture could be in the works~
 
Ah family photos, the BEST. LOL. Withhold treats from the furry ones and have the photographer hold up a treat.

Or then again maybe not...you'd have drooling doggies all the in the photo!:biggrin2:


I always tell the humans in the picture "SMILE AND STAY THAT WAY I"M NOT LOOKING AT YOU!" because I take the shot when the DOGS are looking at the camera. LOL I have a lot of shots of Alan with his mouth open because he's telling the dog to look at the camera. Silly husband...YOU look at the camera, I"LL get the dogs attention! :lol:
 
Babysitting duty!

Well these were taken just today. I asked Brian to go out and let Trapp in so he could take his nap in his crate.He has gotten into a nice routine the last week,and will nap for quite a long bit,but Earnhardt is always close to him,while he sleeps in his crate.

These were taken by Brian. Brian decided not to disturb either one,as they both looked very comfy. So Earnhardt is definately keeping a good lookout,and performing his baby sitting duties well~


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30453556&l=bcbe77780f&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30453558&l=287377217a&id=1064379855


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30453559&l=2847fcea76&id=1064379855
 
They are very cute. Is Earnhardt a purebred Lab? The reason I ask is my Dad's rescue Lab Bell has ears like that and I had never seen a Lab with little ears. We always wonder if she is full Lab. But then again we don't care. She is a great dog regardless.
 
Back
Top