Sir Baron Von Trapp~aka Trapp

I was putting away laundry,and Trapp wanted up on the bed.So he's making himself quite comfy. He posed quite nicely for pictures. Enjoy


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30475319&l=e659d2f4bc&id=1064379855

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30475320&l=a335d88977&id=1064379855

I missed those picture somehow! I HATE the new way Facebook has decided to do their "news feeds". :mad: I guess I'm going to have to start going to everybody's individual page and look.

It does take a while to get your picture on Sheltie Nation, but it's worth the wait. :biggrin2:
 
We love Walmart!

Trapp enjoyed his shopping day today in NC. We went to a pet store in Rockingham,and he walked up and down the aisles,sniffing at boxes of treats..he even found the bully sticks( I said no) he grunted,and gave a little talk back..why is it he thinks he must have the last say? :biggrin2:

So he picked out a new "Skinz".They now have a mini version.Which I'm sure will not last at the amount of tugging that is going on between Trapp & Earnhardt.We may have to go back and get another.

So off to Walmart we went from there,and he sat in his usual sitting spot on the middle console.We made some modification to the surface,and put some of that shelf liner on it,because he was sliding his butt off it.But we both waited patiently while Brian was in getting a few things~

Lordie..me look at them ears~ one day they look great (today) tomorrow they will be I don't know where. do they ever stay put?:uhoh:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30478797&l=32437de2e8&id=1064379855

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30478796&l=7b5421d336&id=1064379855

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30478793&l=2ddca5944e&id=1064379855
 
Well, with ears they just migrate around until they finally mature and settle into "home base." Figaro's ears when he was between 3 and 4 months old were so high, tipped, and close that he looked like he had an Elvis pompadour at one point as his ears crossed! He ended up with one straight and one tipped. With all the pictures I DO have, I unfortunately don't have one from the time frame of Figaro's "Elvis" look.
 
He is growing up way to fast!!! He sure is looking for Brian, what a good puppy.

He was so good in the truck waiting patiently. He really likes riding,which I was hoping he would. Last night all of us went for a ride,and he sat quietly in the back with Earnhardt. He follows every thing Earnhardt does,I swear he is a shadow~
Glad you enjoyed the pictures~
 
Well, with ears they just migrate around until they finally mature and settle into "home base." Figaro's ears when he was between 3 and 4 months old were so high, tipped, and close that he looked like he had an Elvis pompadour at one point as his ears crossed! He ended up with one straight and one tipped. With all the pictures I DO have, I unfortunately don't have one from the time frame of Figaro's "Elvis" look.

Now I bet he was so cute with those ears! I just find it so funny how one day they are in one place tipped,and the next morning they have a mind of thier own. He wakes up with his daily version of "bed head".

Have a great weekend!:wink2:
 
Ah well, Trapp is just holding true to his original self, he was the first of the puppies to sport a new "ear do" and he experimented with quite a few ear settings in early puppyhood. I'm not surprised to hear that he still has to change his look day to day; he's a fashionable dude!:lol:
 
Oh he is just gorgeous!!!!!!! I would not resist that last photo either! How adorable - they really are best friends aren't they?!:smile2: That is just so touching how they get along and how Earnhart just looks after his little brother.
 
Back
Top