Something I learned about dogs eating poop

Shelby's mom;213080Only to find Shelby with a mouth full of poop and my husband with a hand full of poop. He thought she found a Christmas cookie and was hiding in her tunnel to eat it. What a surprise when he stuck his hands in her mouth to get the cookie!! He wasn't too happy but I couldn't help but laugh.[/QUOTE said:
Sorry, I would have laughed too. I just read it and laughed. Thanks for sharing (although I doubt your husband appreciates it.)
 
Koby eats bunny doo doo. Kinda hard to pick up but I know he's eating it when I see his head bobbing up and down in the yard.
 
Solid Gold makes a product called SEP (Stop Eating Poop) that others are raving about. I have never used it. I had a poop eater and the only way to cure her was to pick up all poop immediately. I tried fresh pineapple and it only worked for a day or so but then she was one very determined girl.

I had one sheltie who use to roll in it...ugh!

Dani
Armitage Dazzling Spun Gold CDX, RAE
Double Dare Derrick CD, RAE
Staymat Magnificent Journey CDX
Blackmyst Poker Face - puppy
 
Back
Top