Suprise!

Ann

Moderator
Happy news here! This lovely little girl is coming to our house next week to be my next show prospect. She'll be 10 weeks old and her name will be Rockwoods Meadowynd Stardust....we'll call her Sprite. She'll give Ruffles a playmate too so the grown-up herd can get some rest. I'm excited and horrified at the thought of 6. But after 5, what's one more?
 

Attachments

  • 7+ Wks 4.JPG
    7+ Wks 4.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Chair.jpg
    Chair.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 57
What an adorable little ball of Sheltie fluff!

Hello Sprite and welcome to the family. Good luck with her Ann, she's beautiful.
 
:lol: Fluffy, yes! She looks like a little porcupine with all that fur. She has her daddy's coat...he's Rockwoods Sound Track and has oodles of coat. I can't wait to get her home!
 
Last edited:
Congratulations, Ann!! Sprite is beyond adorable and hopefully will grow up to be the perfect show doggie that she looks like she is headed for being.

I can just see your older crew breathing a big sigh of relief if Sprite and Ruffles become bonded playmates and leave the others in much longed for peace! :lol:

Trini
 
How beautiful! I want to just hug and squeeze her. She is so fluffy. Love puppies! Congratulations on your new addition! :smile2:
 
OH MY... I can smell that puppy breath from here!

CONGRATS on the adoption of Stardust the cutest sheltie pup! :yes:

Give that ball of fluff a virtual squeeze and kiss on the snout from me!

WOW, you are brave! I have three and daycare with one...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top