Suprise!

oh my

when I read that, I thought of the old Doris Day movie, with six you get eggroll

wow, 6 yikes:eek2:, but if you have the energy and room WHY NOT:biggrin2:...and oh a lass, who is just as pretty as the lads that have been posted for 2015...I have nothing against lads, but lil lasses, are my weakness in puppies, and she is a poofy ball. I would squeeze her, ha...puppy envy, but only for a second...because I know they are not as cute as they look, ha!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congratulations! How exciting and rejuvenating and invigorating. Such new horizons to conquer. All the best! Go Team Sprite!
 
Ah-h-h Ann, what a little stunner your Sprite is, she is just such a little beauty! I can already envision her in the winner's circle. I know you are an excited and proud new momma. :smile2:
 
Oh my melting heart!! This little sable girl is one of the poofiest puppies I've seen - congratulations, she is so beautiful. I do love the girls.......... puppy envy! I love her name, Sprite. Look forward to hearing all about her integration into your pack, Ann! Lots of fun and laughs coming your way.
 
Back
Top