Ann
Moderator
Barkley is going to have surgery tomorrow morning to remove a fast-growing tumor on his rectum. My vet said these are usually benign, but we won't know the prognosis for sure until it's tested after removal.
Naturally, we have a major snowstorm starting today with sleet and ice that will last through tomorrow until Tuesday morning, and my vet is 40 minutes away...not weather I would usually drive in, but the surgeon is coming from a distance and I don't think this can wait. Please send good thoughts for both of us!
Naturally, we have a major snowstorm starting today with sleet and ice that will last through tomorrow until Tuesday morning, and my vet is 40 minutes away...not weather I would usually drive in, but the surgeon is coming from a distance and I don't think this can wait. Please send good thoughts for both of us!
