Skyla'sMom
Forums Regular
FWIW! When Tara came to us at six years old she didn't do 'sit'. I did the back up to the cupboard idea and by accident walked Tara back to a corner. She sat immediately and had a big fuss and double treat. That was it she had learned. However she is the most intelligent dog in the worldand he most stuborn sometimes
. Good luck
Oh nice! Yes, Skyla is already quite intelligent, you can see it in her eyes lol. I will try working with her with the wall behind her so she has no where else to go and see if that works. Plus something she can smell like hotdogs will hopefully work! She loves smelling my breath after I eat something and licks my face very well to the point where I have to tell her she's not going to get what was in my mouth

. Good luck