Thank you, everybody!

Sandi'sMom

Forums Enthusiast
My sincere cordial gratitude to each and every one of you for expressing your sympathy to the loss of my beloved Cassie.

Thank you so much, everyone. Cassie will be forever in our hearts.


Since the house is too quiet and empty without Cassie we decided to adopt a new Sheltie from the Sheltie Rescue.

I will be here on the Forum to keep you posted. New puppy Sandi will not replace Cassie, but rather help us thru this grieving times.


Thanks again, dear all.
 
I know that you will miss Cassie every day, but she will be so pleased to hear that you have opened your hearts and homes to another who needs you.

I have seen Sandi on Central Ohio Sheltie Rescue's website--she is a beauty. I know she will help to lift your spirits.
 
I'm so glad to hear you're welcoming Sandi into your hearts and home.Bless you for giving a rescue Sheitle a home! It's a wonderful tribute to Cassie and will help you heal. We can't wait to hear all about her and see pictures!
 
I'm so sorry to hear of Cassie's passing. I was not aware of your loss until just now. How wonderful that you were able to have such loving memories of her at the Nationals and she did so well for you there.

My heart breaks for you as you have lost a very special little girl. I'm glad that you are accepting another rescue into your life. No, Sandi will not replace Cassie but she will fill your heart with love and help heal your heart.
 
Of course Cassie will never be replaced it is wonderful you are opening your heart to love another. I believe our pets would want us to love and help another pup. I can't wait to here all about your new pup.
 
Of course Cassie will never be replaced it is wonderful you are opening your heart to love another. I believe our pets would want us to love and help another pup. I can't wait to here all about your new pup.

Thank you dawns2shelties. At first we thought that we would postpone getting a new puppy until returning from vacation. But it took us 1-2 weeks to realize that we actually could not wait that long, and we decided to adopt a Sheltie.

So, hopefully tomorrow (so they said) we will get a new puppy. Sandi is one year old, potty and crate trained.

I will post a picture when we get her. She seemed sweet, outgoing and curious when we first met her.

Cassie as well as our first Candy will be always in our hearts. They gave us a lot of happiness and joy. They were truly the happy dogs.
 
I know that you will miss Cassie every day, but she will be so pleased to hear that you have opened your hearts and homes to another who needs you.

I have seen Sandi on Central Ohio Sheltie Rescue's website--she is a beauty. I know she will help to lift your spirits.

Oh, wow, you saw Sandi?? Yeah, we fell in love with her last Sunday. And we met her again yesterday and our daughter played with her all the time. So the foster mom gave Sandi to us. We will sign papers tomorrow. So Sandi starts a new life in the permanent home.

She is very friendly, curious and funny... reminded us Cassie.

Ashley, I will post a pic when we get her.
 
Cassie will be watching over your new little one, and smiling.

i read this poem, a dog's last will, and found it to be so very true, so posting as attachments
 

Attachments

  • ADogsWill.jpg
    ADogsWill.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top