Thank you, everybody!

A rescue . . .

. . . Good for you! I'm on my 2nd. After having Sunny grow up w/ the kids I decided to honor him by giving another Sheltie a chance at the life he had. 1st came Dolly, now Lilly. Such joy!
 
Cassie will always be in your hearts and watching over you all. So glad you are looking to sheltie rescue. So, so may need a good home an a second chance. Welcome home Sandi! Look forward to her pictures in her new home.
 
I think the poem Rose posted says it all.
A thought someone told me about mourning applies

it never gets easier, just more tolerable
 
I think the poem Rose posted says it all.
A thought someone told me about mourning applies

it never gets easier, just more tolerable

This is so very true. So sorry to hear about Cassie. It's never easy. Thank you for opening your home to a hopeful little one!! Can't wait to Sandi in action in her new home.
 
Back
Top