The Ears Experiement

I think there is a middle point in thin.....why not glycerine? I don't want to bore you, but it's so easy and such a good results!

I bought it in a drug store, they gave me a little botle from the quimic room because they use it for making formulas and other final products, but it was so cheap! :yes:

My shelties didn't feel confortable by tipping or glueing their ears....perhaphs your husband is a good sheltie lover so he doesn't want to cause them any uncomoditie.....

You don't need a divorce to have your sheltie ears right! :wink2:
 
Alonsoe -- How did you put it on? How many times did you use it?

I cannot find any instructions on the web about using this.

Please tell about this.
 
Well, I put one spot in the inside part (ONLY THE TIP OF THE EAR) and another pot in the outside part, then with two fingers one inside and the other outside a do a masage to distribute the product and it reaching the skin.

My little puppies sometimes lip each other ears cleaning them....so I do repeat each two days, but it only takes some seconds to be done!

I think it's a product you won't find at internet.....it's used to make another products, but I think that if you tell to de drag store owner what is it for, they will sell you with any problem...

It's oly an oil, no odor, no color and completely safe for the skin.

I recomend you 100%

Hope someone of you use this product and share here the good results :wink2:
 
I concur!

LOL - I had actually wondered why people don't do a temp earring piercing of the ears to keep them tipped.

Before I get turned in to the ASPCA - I was just jokingly wondering. When you consider how much time & effort is put into gluing/taping, redoing whenever it comes loose...one quick "snap" of the piercing gun at that kiosk in the mall and we're good! A simple little stud to keep the ear tipped for the first 12 months, then remove it & no visible signs of how your precious pup has the most perfectly tipped ears. :) again...I am LOL

I thot of that, and for the diva types, the small rhinestones would fit perfectly-and piercing is sooooo "in" ha!

I went the false eyelash glue route, worked well, finished up with chewing gum for the left ear that was more stubborn and wonkier on Kaleigh-I will say chewing gum was WAY easier as far as the mess, and Kaleigh ABHORRED the unisolve smell when I removed the eyelash glue-she would try and escape, then roll in the dirt to get rid of it, it was faster than the eyeglass remover, that had to soak in, and she didn't like the wait. Chewing gum STAYED in without her trying to pull it out like the gluing, chewing gum comes out easily with olive oil, or eyeglue remover...with new puppy coming soon, not sure what I will use because I think there will be wrestling matches that I didn't contend with before. But shelties are way cuter with the tipped ears IMHO
 
Took today off, but I have been using them for a good 5-6 hours each day. Looking perfect!
 
Last edited:
puppy ears and glue

What a mess. Virst timers with wiggly puppy and glue. Poor baby she has a bit of glue everywhere. Some did get on ears and theynare tipped for now. I am guessing it will last a few days at best.
 
Cubby's ears are looking great! I'll be sure to tell my breeder friend ho well her suggestion is working for you!
 
Thanks -- I am just going use them til I run out 5-6 hours a day. We are calling it "ear treatment" or "ear therapy".
 
Back
Top