The great southern blizzard

Bradt9881

Forums Enthusiast
Snow for two days here in NC, followed by sleet and now freezing rain. Fletcher has had a good time playing in it, but obviously he is now one tired puppy!
 
Last edited:
I feel for all of you in the south. We Yankees have been pounded with snow and ice but we can deal with it. You all don't have the equipment like we do.

Stay warm and dry!
 
Sca and Spitfire are hoping the arsenal is closed again so I can be home for belly rubs (though Sca says more frisbee is needed)
 
Half of our Pre-storm-freakout news coverage was looking at images from South of us. Our news crews are already getting punchy from panicking.
We're in a state of emergency in VA and MD, snow emergency in DC, and the fed (and therefore the rest of the city- woo!) has shut down.


Oh joy, we're supposed to get "Thunder Snow" now in the morning :no:
 
The south is really getting a raw deal with all the ice. We are lucky up here...just have 12-15" of snow predicted...started early this morning.

Trini
 
I feel for all of you in the south. We Yankees have been pounded with snow and ice but we can deal with it. You all don't have the equipment like we do.

Stay warm and dry!

Yeah, but I'm really sick of dealing with it. It can get warm any old time now.:dead:
 
My sheltie is enjoying it. My collie on the other hand, hates it. He gingerly walks in the back yard, slipping on the ice, when I can convince him to even go down the stairs into the yard. One more day, then it should begin to melt tomorrow....
 
We're buried here at Nattering Springs. I've been in Galesburg, IL, since Feb. 6th and was supposed to leave yesterday. It's a two-day drive, and when I saw the forecast, Layla and I moved up our departure date a day. Very glad, too -- we'd definitely have gotten stuck -- yuck! Now we're home and cozy with DH, D and all the furbabies.
 
Back
Top