The Little Red Caboose Has Pulled Into The Station!

Mom2Melli

Forums Enthusiast
Yes, I jumped the gun and snagged the puppy at 7 weeks for a multitude of carefully thought through reasons. Not carsick on the way home, we have had 2 pees outside, a quick bath because he needed it, a new collar and tiny tag, AND the grand meeting with Shay & Melli & 3 cats. All went well. Shay wants to play, Melli just goes "whatever". This is without a doubt the cutest thing we have ever seen. He's now watching the ballgame with my husband (only he fell asleep -- dog, husband not yet).
 
Last edited:
Your little pup looks bigger at 7 weeks than my Hanna was when I picked her up at 8.5 weeks. So darned adorable, I can see why hubby looks smitten.
 
Baker's coming home in just a few days! Then we can oohh and ahhhh on your thread.

We have already reinstituted the statement we haven't used in 3 years . . . "Don't wake IT up!"
 
yes - will be so much fun to compare notes on the two. Of course yours will be smarter than mine, wait...mine will be smarter than yours...mine will be cuter than yours...wait...yours will be cuter than mine...lol
 
I will say they are equally wonderful -- though I think Cubby is getting the DARK award. Yikes, he is SO dark.
 
I just love your wee lad...facially he looks so much like my Rory did...pulls at my heartstrings. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trini
 
Good luck with your new little boy! Cubby is a cutie and looks like he'll be lots of fun. Enjoy him! :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top