Theme names

My dog has a Scottish-Gaelic name, Edan (AY-den) which 97% of the people gating at Agility or Rally trials pronounce as EE-den, as in "Garden of Eden". The 3% that don't mispronounce it are people who know me and me dog such as club member, my DH, and people we see regularly at trials.

I think I learned about a year ago that it was pronounced "Ay-den" and to this day when I read your posts I think "Ee-den". :lol:
 
The DH liked Ls so we have Lucky and Lil' Lady.

I might use the horse's name that was scratched,
I'll Have Another: Call name Rum or Rummy.

Lil' Miss Lah Dee Dah has been taken, darn Tofu Pup had to tell about that name, I love it.

When I said something to someone about registering Lady, Dream Catcher already used. She is a dream alright. LOL

I use personality, or looks. Lah Dee Dah would have fit Lady. Its right on.
Lucky, I am just so Lucky to have him. Lil' Lady just thinks I am lucky, fortunate, over-whelmed etc.. to have her (shhh I am).

Whatever their names are I am thrilled they hang out with me.
 
I've got an alcohol theme going on.

My first sheltie was named Brandy (Alexander). She passed away in 2004.
My girl who is 3 years old is named Bailey (Irish Cream). Her AKC name is Madam Basil "On The Rocks."

I wanted to name Bailey after Brandy to honor her, so I decided to choose another alcohol-related name that starts with a "B". Bailey was an easy choice.

I have a few names in mind for my next dog: Jack (Daniels), Remy (Martin), Gin or Ginny, Whiskey... but that won't be for a while. Not sure if I will even keep the theme.

As I mentioned, Bacca's litter was named for alchohol as well. His brother who eventually got his championship was named Remy Martin! I think he is now retired and living in the lap of luxory.....
 
As I mentioned, Bacca's litter was named for alchohol as well. His brother who eventually got his championship was named Remy Martin! I think he is now retired and living in the lap of luxory.....

What's up with all the shelties being named after alcohol:lol: Do they make us feel drinking?:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top