So with Beau's new mishap I have been thinking about things that should be sold and would make my life so much easier (some of these I will be rigging up).
1) A water dish/food dish holder high enough off the ground, stable and narrow enough for a dog to access easily with an e-collar on
2) A kong holder same as above
3) A raincoat (much like Beau's PJs) that covers the total leg down to the foot and made out of lightweight water-resistent or waterprood material so Beau doesn't get muddy when the rain is endless. He has his PJs and they work great but flannel just doesn't cut it in summer or early fall
4) An outside poop bage dispenser for homes, something that can attach to a fence/wall/post/deck and with a small solar light attached to illuminate the bags for pick-up (a protected space for a small flashlight would be wonderful as well)
5) A medi boot that is long enough and thin enough around for a sheltie front leg
I have lots more on my wish list but my "patient" is currently whinning a spoiled "I am bored and am not supposed to move much" whine. LOL
1) A water dish/food dish holder high enough off the ground, stable and narrow enough for a dog to access easily with an e-collar on
2) A kong holder same as above
3) A raincoat (much like Beau's PJs) that covers the total leg down to the foot and made out of lightweight water-resistent or waterprood material so Beau doesn't get muddy when the rain is endless. He has his PJs and they work great but flannel just doesn't cut it in summer or early fall
4) An outside poop bage dispenser for homes, something that can attach to a fence/wall/post/deck and with a small solar light attached to illuminate the bags for pick-up (a protected space for a small flashlight would be wonderful as well)
5) A medi boot that is long enough and thin enough around for a sheltie front leg
I have lots more on my wish list but my "patient" is currently whinning a spoiled "I am bored and am not supposed to move much" whine. LOL
