Last night I was watching tv and felt something crawling on my chest... grabbed it and took it to the bathroom for a look see and it was a tick!!
Today I got advantix and Diatomatious earth to spread in the yard and in the house- it is food grade so safe for Maggie and Zak.
I found a flea on my husbands shirt the other night after friends left with their two Shelties. So did they bring them? I have called my friend to tell her about the tick. Geesh I have never ever had ticks but they say with our overly dry weather they are worse than ever along with the fleas.
I hope to get the house treated tonight and them once my husband is home to entertain them while I work the stuff into the carpet.
I would love so chickens but we are in a neighborhood and I doubt it would go over very well with my neighbors.
Today I got advantix and Diatomatious earth to spread in the yard and in the house- it is food grade so safe for Maggie and Zak.
I found a flea on my husbands shirt the other night after friends left with their two Shelties. So did they bring them? I have called my friend to tell her about the tick. Geesh I have never ever had ticks but they say with our overly dry weather they are worse than ever along with the fleas.
I hope to get the house treated tonight and them once my husband is home to entertain them while I work the stuff into the carpet.
I would love so chickens but we are in a neighborhood and I doubt it would go over very well with my neighbors.
