Ticks!

OMG... ticks at an outdoor show??? You mean they don't treat the area before knowing there is a show coming? Makes me never want to go to an outdoor show with my dogs!!!
 
Nope, they just make sure the grass is cut short, they don't treat for ticks. I'm most definitely NOT going back there again!
 
I use Tri-Heart Plus for hearworm with Beau. It does contain Invermectin but I know the vet and I discussed it, and Beau (I think) was tested for MDR1 mutation before she prescribed it.
 
I use Trifexis for Lil' Lady. As Mr. Google suggested I give her a dose every 6 weeks instead of 4.
As I stated the vet told Mr. Google died last year. I like the spread of giving her the med then I
don't feel like I am over medicating her. The med works well. I loved Interceptor but our vet quit
using it when it went off the market for a bit.
Yes they should treat the grass area.
 
Just happened to be passing by...

I loved these collars, worked fantastic.
Then I read that the active ingredient was found in a study to cause shephards and herding dogs to have a much higher incidence of cancer.
Sorry I can't remember exactly where or what it is at the moment, however it was legit enough at the time for me to stop using and recommending them.
 
Back
Top