Tonight was Emma's turn

Hey you! Don't let anything happen to my Emma!!!!!! I'm so glad that she is okay. Boo & Tucker send their puppy hugs>

I won't let anything happen to Emma. She has brought too much healing and joy into our lives over the last 10 months. Dad and I would be lost without her. For a while last night, I thought I might lose her, when she was at the vet's, just from how she was acting. A lot of praying was done at that point. Yep, God answers prayers for our furbabes as well!

Thank Boo and Tucker and give them hugs back from Emma.
 
Emma says a great big thank you to you all and sends Sheltie hugs! She is back to normal. I can't see the pain in her eyes today like I could last night. I'll probably never know exactly what happened and Dad isn't sure because he wasn't watching her real close. He feels really bad that he doesn't know what actually happened either (He's like that - worries about human and fur babies alike). Other than some diarrhea this morning, she has eaten well today and drunk about what she usually does. I am hoping the diarrhea was just an after effect of the pain she was in and she was in a lot of pain from her demeanour. She was standing there, eyes closing, head down and refused to lie down on the cool tile.

Thanks again for the prayers and support. As someone else said on another thread, it is amazing how you can make friends with people all over the place and never actually meet. Can you imagine what it would be like if we all did get together somewhere? wall-to-wall Shelties.:smile2:
 
Between all the barking and zoomies it would be something wouldn't it. We'd have a big herd of Shelties trying to herd the herd of Shelties.:confused2::lol:
 
Glad that Emma is feeling better this morning. :smile2:

Rachel and I have 7 shelties between us and wacthing them run is so fun. I would love to see more playing together. Although earplugs would be a must.
 
Back
Top