Calliesmom
Moderator
any chance that you could sketch out maps for those two training runs?
I have trouble translating video to a setup that I can work with.......
I have trouble translating video to a setup that I can work with.......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


was wondering, as something quite similar calls Tandem turn in OMD methodology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u48cN4rl1OwThanks, he's very forgiving and patient with his handlerHe loves agility and that's why it's so much fun for us.
Hmm Im not sure I'd call it rear cross. Don't think we have a name for it. You're not changing sides behind your dog, it's more of a send out with cue 'out' so he knows he should be taking a jump from behind. Granted my execution wasn't best ;-) Should've been closer to the dog and more in contact so he wouldn't take whole jump around.
If I took a leap of faith I'm sure he'd do it just fine. 
Wouldn't be surprised we do a lot of 'finnish' handling. I have even dvd from Jaakko and Janita somewhere with some turns they teach. I think I've heard of tandem turn, but never really knew which one is it. So we may be doing it but without giving it label lol. Good job, well done in your video. That's more like it. I should've been closer to the jump and trust my dog more while doing that turn. But that's my pitfall I often don't trust him and things go wrongIf I took a leap of faith I'm sure he'd do it just fine.
When I'm at it this is a course I sent to our trainer few days ago and she built it for us today ..... Surely was a challenge, lol. I might upload video later.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/helpspb/course.jpg








