Vegas comes home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off my couch..no it's mine..no its not!

Ahh that was so much fun to watch. They do get along well.I really liked the go to one couch then to another, Newton wanted one,and Figaro wanted both

I'm glad that Indy is more perky,I sure hope he continues to feel good.
 
Janet, The videos are great.

Poor Alan, How can you eat with so many cute little faces wanting to share.:lol:
Newton is just so darn cute ! So tiny the way he sticks near you reminds me of my Jewel. She couldn't get close enough and would be wherever you were of near her adopted Mama, Tasha.:cool:
 
So wonderful to see Newton and Indy having fun.
Of course my 4 wanted to get in on the action too
Keep the great videos coming
Sylvia & our 4 shelties.
 
When Shelties play like that, it is a wonder that they don't ever seem to get hurt! Sometimes, I just cringe when one or the other has chomped down on the scruff of the neck or under the jaw.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top