We might be....

Wow oh wow, just when I though this new puppy MIGHT work, the breeder was just so rude..

Ugh, that's no good. I think you've made the right choice... ideally, your dog's breeder is going to be someone you want to have in your life for the whole life of the dog. I'm sorry to hear that it's not going to work out, though!
 
Ugh, that's no good. I think you've made the right choice... ideally, your dog's breeder is going to be someone you want to have in your life for the whole life of the dog. I'm sorry to hear that it's not going to work out, though!


Exactly what I think too! If I am going to get one of your pups, we need to have a descent relationship and good repor. It's funny, Megan's father comes from this man and his liters are sought after all over the country. I could over look it IF I was completely convinced I wanted this one.

There will be others when and if it's mean to be! :wink2:
 
Two shelties is better than one!

I would never be a one sheltie household ever again. They really do well with a friend.

I am sorry that this is not working out for you. Hopefully another one will come along :-)
 
Last edited:
Susan I am so very sorry. I am sure one will come your way and it will be the right breeder, the right time and the one you want.
Temperment is to me different than personality, I am sure one of the breeders could explain it better. To me it means how they act in life and how they adjust to situations. Zak is so easy going and does get upset by to much.
 
I'm really sorry this didn't work out, Susan. It's so disappointing to get all excited and mentally ready to add a dog and then .... it doesn't happen. It's a huge letdown.

Keep an ear out and do some networking perhaps with the breeder you liked and something will come. You need a little bundle of Sheltie fur for Christmas!
 
Isn't it sad when a jerk ruins things for a nice Sheltie?


Yes it is :mad:! He is the one who actually first said "nevermind, move on" when he THOUGHT I was another person he had dealt with in the past. I even called him to assure him it wasn't me, but he was still rude :rolleyes2:.

I think since his liters are sought over from all the US, he thinks he doesn't have to answer any questions at all..

Anyway, I too firmly believe everything happens for a reason..Perhaps my family is supposed to a one dog family for now anyway :smile2:
 
I'm really sorry this didn't work out, Susan. It's so disappointing to get all excited and mentally ready to add a dog and then .... it doesn't happen. It's a huge letdown.

Keep an ear out and do some networking perhaps with the breeder you liked and something will come. You need a little bundle of Sheltie fur for Christmas!


Thank you Ann, yes it is very disappointing. We went and visited a liter of pups, (Golden Retrievers) a few weeks ago thinking one was ours :yes: :yes:. Only to get there and find the living conditions not good for puppy or momma dog.

I cried half the way home as I was SOOOO let down :(. Maybe I should take a break for now and have a nice holiday :o
 
That sounds like a heck of an idea!! May the New Year bring you the perfect addition to your fur-family. :smile2:


I think I agree with myself and you :lol:! Forcing the situation, a new puppy etc, isn't the best thing to do! Besides, I have a potential job coming up AND my dad and his wife will be here for Christmas :yes:.
 
Back
Top