Calliesmom
Moderator
yay- sable merle
congrats- you know how much we love pix

congrats- you know how much we love pix

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Karen - I agree so much - really well you are referring to thisI love his advice about socializing pups young, that the research shows that waiting until the puppy has all it's shots is too late. Socialization can start before all the shots are complete, just common sense is needed.



We are trying to borrow another pet stroller to try and get her out every day to socialize while we walk the other hooligans. With everything now on lockdown it will be a challenge to socialize, as Caro has mentioned.
I can't imagine how much more difficult it would be to socialize with all this going on!Yeah, puppy fun!!!
Honestly, I'm finding having a puppy is a lot of fun, and not that hard. It's adolescence I'm not looking forward to! Atm there's this crazy happy squeaking behind me, how could you not smile. The big problem atm is socialising enough with CoVID19 stuff happening. I've definitely struggled more with the rehome/rescue - that's the last time I ever listen to people saying an older dog will be easier!