We've Lost a Great One: Angus

Chris

Premium Member
Sheltie Nation has lost a great, great Sheltie. Sheep's beloved Angus died yesterday from ingesting rodent poison (not Sheep's doing). Despite Sheep's rapid action in getting him to the vet, Angus lost his battle.

Heaven has to exist, because a Sheltie like Angus can't just vanish. Run in joy, beautiful boy.

Sheep, sending all the love in the world.
 
I’m still in shock…my heart knows so much joy reading and learning about all the members dogs over the last 7+ years I’ve been a member I’ve felt like I’ve grown to know you all so when something like this happens we all feel that loss. We’re all here for you Sheep should you need it. I will miss reading stories about Angus the goat:cry:
 
I am very sorry for Angus' passing. Once upon a long time ago, I had an Australian Shepherd who picked up some bait put down by someone, but I never found out who. Fortunately, Buddy survived but it was a very near thing. When you lose a companion years before their time I think it is extra difficult to cope.
 
I am very sorry for Angus' passing. Once upon a long time ago, I had an Australian Shepherd who picked up some bait put down by someone, but I never found out who. Fortunately, Buddy survived but it was a very near thing. When you lose a companion years before their time I think it is extra difficult to cope.
I STRONGLY doubt this is was malicious or intentional. I know my neighbors and none would do anything like that. In fact I was more worried about JJ Angus pal from the other side of the fence, I had not seen him but I think he is OK. Also searched the yard and no debris or anything so Spitfire is OK.
 
Back
Top