We've Lost a Great One: Angus

It is simply wrenching to watch a dog mourn and be confused by the absence of their friend. Thinking of you and Spitfire constantly, Sheep. I know that Angus was the sweetest, goofiest, affectionate boy and what a hole that leaves in your life. :hugs
 
It makes sense though, He lost 1/3rd of his family and he doesn't want to lose you too. It's his way of saying he loves you.and needs you. For awhile he might be like Teddy is with me and become a Velcro pup. It happens sometimes when you only have one. I hope you both are doing okay.
Despite his bluster he is super attached to me. He also was a wreck when Sca died.
 
Oh no Sheep I'm so sorry!!! This is heartbreaking to read and I don't know what to say. I really don't know what to say but if there's anything I can do then please let me know. We are sending you all our love and I hope our and Monty's hugs reach you during this heartbreaking time.
 
Back
Top