Awwwwwwwwwwww! I love them cuddling!Never let it be said that I didn't take an opportunity to post cute sleeping puppy pix.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I love them cuddling!Never let it be said that I didn't take an opportunity to post cute sleeping puppy pix.![]()

The coldest spot in the house is where you will find Shelby. I the summer that would be right on top of any one of the AC vents. In the winter that would be pressed up against the sliding glass door. She HATES anything warm including the sun!!! We had the heat on this weekend and she was so mad. She went to each vent, looked at the vent, then gave me the dirtiest look ever.
Pyper did have a favorite bed, when she was a puppy. She slept in that little bed way past when she had out grown it.