Which CC product would I use?

Definitely White on White. I have done the "WoW" with "GoG" in combo for different body parts. Not worth the effort -- WoW is effective everywhere. Ref the "greythroat" issue, I spot clean with Show-off as needed. :yes:
 
there are two things to fix the tags from graying the coat and making that horrible jinglely sound.
1. duck tape the tags together prob solved! Tags still there and if anyone needs the info they can untape them
2. the tag bag its a little bag that velcos the tags inside. Cute but cost money.
I dont leave a collar on any of my dogs because if they do wear it all the time it does ruin their ruffs. But also mine are all chipped.
 
there are two things to fix the tags from graying the coat and making that horrible jinglely sound.
1. duck tape the tags together prob solved! Tags still there and if anyone needs the info they can untape them
2. the tag bag its a little bag that velcos the tags inside. Cute but cost money.
I dont leave a collar on any of my dogs because if they do wear it all the time it does ruin their ruffs. But also mine are all chipped.

here's some links to tag bags:
http://www.majesticcollars.com/tags.htm
http://www.sitstay.com/dog/supplies...standard&OVADID=7461626521&OVKWID=85264604521
 
there are two things to fix the tags from graying the coat and making that horrible jinglely sound.
1. duck tape the tags together prob solved! Tags still there and if anyone needs the info they can untape them
2. the tag bag its a little bag that velcos the tags inside. Cute but cost money.
I dont leave a collar on any of my dogs because if they do wear it all the time it does ruin their ruffs. But also mine are all chipped.

Thanks! I was wondering what to do, because Smudge's ruff is gray from the id tags. :dead:
 
awww gray!
I always take off his collar unless we are out on a walk... plus he's microchipped... so I feel okay about not making him wear his collar all the time.

I put it on when I go for a walk, and normally take it off when we are in for the night... last couple of times I started walking, then putting his leash on in the driveway or down the road and realized darn no collar... hahah.. leash became impromptu leash and collar in one
 
As many times as Smudge has invited himself to go outside the gate...collar stays on. :lol: He's not chipped yet. He will be though. That little goblin is an escape artist!
 
I have fabric labels on my dogs collars with my contact details and their registration numbers. It stops the jangling tags. Plus I have so many collars for them that it saves on buying engraved id tags for every collar. I just brought a fabric pen and tape from the supermarket - cheap but it works.
 
I have fabric labels on my dogs collars with my contact details and their registration numbers. It stops the jangling tags. Plus I have so many collars for them that it saves on buying engraved id tags for every collar. I just brought a fabric pen and tape from the supermarket - cheap but it works.

How big are the labels? I'm having trouble visualizing these. My dogs aren't micro-chipped, and I don't have ID tags either. And it worries me to no end!
 
you can also get an ID collar. It's a regular dog collar, but your dog's name and phone number are embodied on the collar. No tags required.

http://www.dogidcollar.com/

That was just from a quick google search. I'm sure there are many sites that make these collars.
 
Back
Top