Which CC product would I use?

Keely is such a pretty girl!

I use the Day to Day Moisturizing Shampoo and the After Bath.

I use the Ice on Ice spray for brushing.
 
Just use the clean start or day to day, but prob just stick to the clean start unless you plan on washing her alot than I would say use the day to day with alot of washing. You dont need the colored shampoo unless your showing and washing alot and even than I hardly ever use is the white on white and only on their legs and I only use it on the older dogs as their whites tend to yellow a bit, and I only have the small sample size and Ive had it for 2 years so that should tell you how often I use it!:wink2:
 
I agree with Lightplum.

I think the White on White is overkill unless you are showing too. I know it says its good on all hair colours, but if its intended to brighten whites, I would be afraid of what it would do to other colours (e.g. fading over time).

I would use Day to Day for normal use, and periodically Clean Start to remove any buildup (i.e. if you are using other products like Ice on Ice).

Between baths, I use the dry shampoo - Show Off! I spray pup all over and give a vigorous rub down with a towel. Then out comes the Ice on Ice for an all over line brush (I use it to spritz instead of water).
 
graying ruff under collar

I have noticed that her dog tags (ID, Rabies, and AKC tags) are causing the ruff under her chin to gray some. She chews on them. I am afraid to lwave them off since she does not have the microchip. I bathe her every month and 1/2 but 2-3 times a week I am touching up with the Ice On Ice. She looks great except the graying! Any suggestions?
 
I have noticed that her dog tags (ID, Rabies, and AKC tags) are causing the ruff under her chin to gray some. She chews on them. I am afraid to lwave them off since she does not have the microchip. I bathe her every month and 1/2 but 2-3 times a week I am touching up with the Ice On Ice. She looks great except the graying! Any suggestions?

Not really sure if this will help..but we noticed the same discoloring on Trapp shortly after we put his rabies tag on his collar. The graying or dirty look is from the rabies tag.I am guessing it is graphite from the engraving process.

We took it off his collar,and put it on his slip lead,so he does have it on when his leash is on. Since we took it off his collar,the discoloring has not returned. He does have a St. Francis medal & his tag from AKC(stainless),and no problems with those.

The only thing I could think of that would work,if you choose to leave it on the collar,is take some clear nail polish,and give the tag a coat or two on the back, sides, it should take care of it~ (I would wash it in soapy water first)
 
Back
Top