Recent content by nene

  1. N

    Excessive Barking?

    First and foremost let me preface this post by saying this: I love my Sheltie more than anything in this entire world. I'm sure all the Sheltie lovers on this site feel the same way, so you know that I am being very sincere. Duncan is 2 years old (just turned). He is handsome, sweet...
  2. N

    Hello Everyone! Please read and help out!

    Hey Everyone! So I entered Duncan in a contest and it ends at midnight tonight! He needs over 400 votes to catch the first place dog (who isn't even cute) and I was hoping this forum could help! Please vote for Duncan! Just click the link and vote! It's that simple! Please! Help!
  3. N

    How to find a mate? :)

    Okay so I have a few questions....duncan is still young (5 months) but we are seriously considering breeding him...but we are unsure of how to find mate. he is such a handsom boy and has great personality and markings that we figured i'd be stupid if we didnt breed him once. does anyone know...
  4. N

    Aggressive Male Puppy? Worried :(

    Thanks everyone for replying! Duncan was just about 3 months when we took him from his parents, and honestly he seemed ready since he was pretty much jumping in our hands/car when we got there. I'm unsure if I agree that his humping is a sign of dominance since he only does it at a certain...
  5. N

    Aggressive Male Puppy? Worried :(

    First off, hi everyone! I'm new to the sheltie forum because I am a proud new owner of a sheltie, Duncan. He is a bundle of a joy and quite a handful most of the time, but extremely loveable and knows how to give kisses! He is approaching the 5 month mark, and for the past month he has...
Back
Top