Recent content by SheltieBob

  1. S

    Shelly the sheltie will be forever chasing squirels

    February 14, Valentine's Day, my friend and near constant companion, died peacefully. I held her as she took her last breath. She was 15 years, 1 month old. While she officially belonged to my mother, she was mine. She had been with me through thick and thin. Always at my feet, I would have...
  2. S

    Sheltie in the news!

    wow! I can see how this happened.. Shadow will jump up and bark, whenever we play the Wii. Not just bowling, but any game that requires exagerated movements drive him crazy.
  3. S

    The day Shelly the sheltie was humiliated by a squirrel...

    Shelties are precious indeed! I grew up with beagles, dad had field champions beagles... Beagles are blockheads, shelties know what they want and know how to make you get it for them, beagles know what they want and do not care if you agree.
  4. S

    The day Shelly the sheltie was humiliated by a squirrel...

    How Shelly the Sheltie was humiliated on day and why she does not like squirrels. One afternoon, when Shelly was about 6 years old, we lived an older neighborhood with large old sugar maple trees. Our yard was cleared of the old huge maple tree many years earlier and an above ground pool...
  5. S

    This site is everything I love about Shelties!

    pictures my guys have been here.. Shadow and Cocoa (daucshund angel) were posted a while ago. What is it with shelties and squirels?? When Shelly was a puppy, she was humiliated by a squirel, since then, all I need to do is say "there is a squirel in your yard, and she is out the doggie...
  6. S

    This site is everything I love about Shelties!

    I finished reading the Shelties New Years Resolutions... and my shelties fit about 90% of these.... Then the picture of the sheltie that ran thru the mud - could be a picture of my Shadow. The picture of the sheltie curled up under the compter table... my kids call that the dog cave. Shelly...
Back
Top