Recent content by Tamara

  1. T

    FOUND SAFE !Lost Sheltie Hastings, Michigan

    I'm so glad she was found! I can't even imagine not knowing where my little baby might be.
  2. T

    Anyone else have limping problems?

    My sheltie, who's about four months now, sometimes limps after sleeping. But he usually works it out and is fine. He doesn't lick the foot though... But it is odd. I think maybe it's because he gets a little carried away with my sister's dog and doesn't think before he acts. He can't jump on the...
  3. T

    Do You Talk to Your Dog?

    Heck yes I do! I pretty much to talk to any animal I'm around. lol. They definitely liste, except maybe the cats... But Harvey always watches me when I talk, and he'll even reply with a bark or two. :)
  4. T

    New here!

    This place is great. Very helpful. Also, I like the theme you have going on with your dogs names. Riot, Rampage, and Ruckus. Very cute.
  5. T

    Puppy Food?

    I'm just curious what everyone here feeds their puppies. I'm using purina puppy chow for Harvey, but he doesn't seem to like it, or eat it eagerly. I had some Science Diet small bites that he seemed to like more, but I'm not sure which would be better for him. Opinions?
  6. T

    Rach, & Sidekick say hi!

    Welcome Rachael! Little Sidekick is adorable! He looks very inteligent. But I always think Shelties look inteligent. :)
  7. T

    My Shy Shasta, I will always miss you.

    Thank you all so much for being so understanding. I'm happy to be a part of something where people can emphasize with me, to understand what I went through. Knowing that you all care is a big help. I will keep my prayers with you. I am very sorry to hear of those of you who lost people close to...
  8. T

    My Shy Shasta, I will always miss you.

    This dog wasn't a Sheltie, but she was very dear to me. She was an American Eskimo, and in many ways reminded me of a collie with her long nose and body structure. Anyways, I need to put something here as a tribute. About a week before Christmas, Shasta began throwing up constantly. She...
  9. T

    Hello

    Thanks guys! I appreciate all the comments. I'm hoping he will have a tight bond with me, but I'm currently living at home, so he gets to be around my parents and sister. Who knows, maybe he will connect to someone else! haha. I'll admit, that would make me a little jealous, but I would still be...
  10. T

    Hello

    To answer mcguiregirl2248, the breeder did show us the mother. She was very well behaved and appeared healthy. We did not see the sire however. As for the amount of dogs there, I didn't see any others except for the mother and the puppies. The breeder did say that he had other dogs that he kept...
  11. T

    Hello

    Yeah, he was (and still is) a tiny thing. Everything about him was stubby. lol. He's gotten a little taller though, and his ears are growing out. He can even jump fairly well now. Here are some pics: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2310775&l=b890c&id=719250548...
  12. T

    Hello

    Thanks for the welcome! And about him being only six weeks old, I thought it was odd too that the breeder let him go so early (I actually got him at 4 and a half weeks), but the guy said he was weaned and ready to go. And he's doing well. Loves to play and eats heartily.
  13. T

    Hello

    Hey guys! My name is Tamara, but everyone usually just calls me Tammy. Anyways, I recently purchased my first Sheltie. Finally! I haved loved the breed for many years now, and am ecstatic to have one to call my own. He is nearly six weeks old now, and I have dubbed him Harvey. His full name is...
Back
Top