12 weeks

OK, I know I'm more excited about my new pup than anyone else, but I had to share this last set of pictures from the breeder. Here's Lexi at 10 weeks.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_hUNYFN5NAOBwM0jJQKgfw?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/i7vcWhufAy-hYskywLheMg?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/corbinam/Pets#5416324177109468914

Omy gosh!! Is she ever gorgeous! I can tell by your post the feeling of being excited & anxious.So happy for you both.A new marriage,and new pup to join your family. Can't wait to see this pretty girl mature.
Congratulations!!
 
Lexi is a beautiful puppy. I love the little bit of white above her nose. Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures.
 
She is such a pretty puppy. Usually coming back from vacation is a drag....but LOOK what you have to look forward to! You are so lucky.:biggrin2:
 
Lexi is just adorable and I know you can't wait to see her and get Lexi home. She would make a lovely playmate for Zak.
 
Back
Top