A First....

labgirl

Forums Sage
I missed agility class today.:(

I have NEVER missed agility in the 18 months I have been attending classes. Through bitter January storms, head colds and pouring rain I have made it.

Except today, because I have been floored by this nasty virus that has just sapped me.

Worse the club now has a 2 week holiday, so I have ages before we can do agility again.

I hate being ill:(
 
Oh no--sorry you are feeling so poorly!

I hope you feel better soon. (I hate missing agility, too, so I know how you feel...I once missed a Stuart Mah seminar because I had the flu)
 
(I hate missing agility, too, so I know how you feel...I once missed a Stuart Mah seminar because I had the flu)
Oh no! I would hate missing something like that!

that's serious, if you're missing agility!
That's what my mum keeps saying to people - "she must be poorly she's canceled out of agility!"

I think I am starting to improve now, thanks for the kind thoughts.
 
Sending you get well wishes from everyone here.

A message from Earnhardt to Cadbury...hey bud,just get close to mum,and keep her warm & toasty..she needs rest so you can get back to agility soon!
 
Back
Top