k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Hope you're feeling better.
I hate missing agility too. On the upside, I typically send my hubby (to take the dog) and have my trainer or her assistant (or anyone in class) run Koji, just so he gets the time there.
I got sick too, nothing as bad as you though. And had a trial this weekend. Talk about feeling off but doing it anyways. If I had what you did, I'd probably try, and fail. lol.
So take care of yourself and get better soon.
I hate missing agility too. On the upside, I typically send my hubby (to take the dog) and have my trainer or her assistant (or anyone in class) run Koji, just so he gets the time there.
I got sick too, nothing as bad as you though. And had a trial this weekend. Talk about feeling off but doing it anyways. If I had what you did, I'd probably try, and fail. lol.
So take care of yourself and get better soon.
).