A First....

Thanks Earnie, my chocolate trouble was lying on my feet but now he has wandered off:rolleyes2: He's probably destroying socks.
 
Thanks guys, I feel a bit more normal today and I'm hoping to take Cadbury to the sheep field later.

As an aside my trainer gets her new puppy today - I am so envious!:lol:
 
Hope you are feeling much better today. If you are, enjoy your day with Cadbury. Just remember, the perfect Sheltie pup meant just for you is there. When the time is right, you will find him or he will find you. That happened to me with Noah, with Emma, and now Liam.
 
We've been to the field and Cadbury had a nice run about. Got a poorly Shetland sheep atm so had to check that.

Felt a bit rough after, but now settling down to a nice cup of tea.:yes:
 
We've been to the field and Cadbury had a nice run about. Got a poorly Shetland sheep atm so had to check that.

Felt a bit rough after, but now settling down to a nice cup of tea.:yes:

*comfort* Sorry you are under the weather, Sophie!!
 
Back
Top