A sad day

mbfrench

Forums Celebrity
I know not dog related,but so many here have known & seen pictures of our Bumper.
Bumper has had some difficult days this week,and continued to fail today even more.
We have said goodbye to our precious blind kitty today,she passed over to Rainbow Bridge today peacefully and in our arms.

We never know how long our furr kids are with us,as they are only lent to us for awhile.They teach us to be better pet parents,they teach us kindness,patience,love. Bumper gave us the courage,she taught us so very much.And gave us the courage to open our home to Mia.

We love you Bumper Bug~Rest in piece little angel
 
Michele and Brian, accept our (Jonathan and mine) condolences. Bumper certainly was a special kitty.

Thinking of you.
 
I'm so sorry for your loss, Michele. It never matters how old or sick they might be, it's so hard to say goodbye. Hugs and prayers to you and Brian.
 
Michelle you know how bad I feel for you but I do think Bumper's purpose although only 3yrs here on earth was complete. Bumper did exactly as you stated opened your heart to bring Mia into your lives so you could spread the word about blind/deaf animals and their capabilities. My prayers are with you my friend.
 
Dear St. Francis,
We think you're very fortunate today. You have the most wonderful little cat to keep you company as you welcome all the creatures so beloved by their humans. Isn't it wonderful that Bumper can finally see? -- please show her all the beauty of Rainbow Bridge! Comfort Michele and Brian, who miss her so very much.
In His name we ask,
Amen :sadsmile:
 
Michele and Brian I am so very sorry for your loss. Bumper was a member of our family here. He tought you so very much in his short time with you.
 
Back
Top