A sad day

I am so sorry Michelle. Bumper was so lucky to have you and the dogs. I know you are thinking you all were luckier to have Bumper!!
 
I'm sorry for your loss of Bumper. She was a very special cat and I know you feel blessed for having her in your life. May she rest in peace and may you feel comfort in knowing you gave her a wonderful life.
 
Michele, with a lump in my throat I type this. I am so sorry to hear of Bumper's passing. She sounded like the most wonderful little soul. I know you and Brian must be devastated.

RIP Bumper, you had a wonderful life filled with love and respect.
 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your kitty Michele, and sorry that I did not see this sooner. I have not been online much the past few days.

I know how special Bumper, she will forever be in your hearts. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. RIP Bumper.
 
I am so sorry to hear about Bumper, prayers on their way to you and the family. My Bumper RIP.
 
Back
Top