A Sheltie for Miley Cyrus?

harrisla

Forums Novice
I saw this at the People magazine website: A picture of Miley Cyrus and her new puppy, who looks very much like a sable and white Sheltie.
 
It is a sable and white Sheltie. She got it from a friend of mine who's a breeder on the West Coast.
 
When I googled, it said rough collie. Let's keep going with that! I've no desire for shelties to become the next designer dog!

But yeah looks Sheltie to me.
 
When I googled, it said rough collie. Let's keep going with that! I've no desire for shelties to become the next designer dog!

But yeah looks Sheltie to me.

Based on the size, it looks like a Rough Collie. Though I agree, I don't trust news sites to get it right. I looked at her Twitter (my eyes!) and it's not mentioned.
 
Back
Top