Another Memorial Site

Hi SheltieGuy! I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I wanted to chime in and say that tribute is wonderful. I want to do that for my Mocha (not a sheltie) I just lost 3 weeks ago. Also, I grew up not far from you in Mt. Carmel. I went to nursing school there in Schuylkill county. Small world.
We will never forget a beloved fur babies!!!!
 
I love that site as well.. the only negative thing i could say is that i gave the girl my Angels info and pics in OCT and it was just posted today. She (being the sweet person that she is) sent me an email apologizing for the delay . So no harm done .... if your going to post one of your pet expect it to take a lil time.... it is well worth it tho!!! (they say there is music in the background but i have never heard it .... did any of you??? )


I found the music...

firefox doesnt play the music but IE does !!!!!!
 
Last edited:
That is a beautiful tribute, thank you for sharing your story and your love with us. We understand.

I miss my mom and my Angel soo much.. they are the first thing I think about every morning when i wake up...soo many memories in this house .. it was my grandparents house then my moms now here i am alone in this big old house where there used to be soo many people.. now just me and my memories.
I look out the back window everyday to see Angel's grave marker .. tell her i miss her and love her and tell her to take good care of MOM for me. .:cry::cry::cry:
 
I miss my mom and my Angel soo much.. they are the first thing I think about every morning when i wake up...soo many memories in this house .. it was my grandparents house then my moms now here i am alone in this big old house where there used to be soo many people.. now just me and my memories.
I look out the back window everyday to see Angel's grave marker .. tell her i miss her and love her and tell her to take good care of MOM for me. .:cry::cry::cry:

I'll ask my Mom to call on your Mom -- they'll get along fine!! :yes:
 
Back
Top