Blowing coat vent

Congrats to Jamie. Sorry the girls did not do so well and shame on that judge, how very rude.
Mine are blowing coat right now. I had some one tell me yesterday that black dogs take longer to get their new coat in, have not heard that before.
 
Well we had more judge rudeness today , the judge actually reached down and grabbed Jaime's neck today, I guess trying to compare length of neck. GRR!:mad: Rachel said she saw him coming as Jaime was the second dog in line(first poor dog got no warning) and she tried to steady him but he was quite unnerved by the whole thing and freaked out. Rachel's sister said it looked like he wanted to bite him. Poor Jaime he will possiblity hate male judges after this weekend. This judge is going straight onto the DNS list. I guess he wasn't gentle either:mad:.

But in bitches, Diva got WB and BOW for her 4th point. I guess he loved Diva movement. One good thing about being hairless, judges don't need to grab your neck to tell how long it is. :rolleyes2:

Happy about Diva but really ticked about Jaime. Never had these 2 judges before doubt we will again.
 
Congratulations to Diva and Jamie on a great weekend! Boo for the judging. I can't imagine having judges that would pull those stunts. :mad: That would really tick me off. It's too late when your dog is backed off from showing or being approached by a judge after those antics.

We need a "rate the judge" card to fill out after shows. I know there are a few that won't see my money again :dead:, and some who haven't placed us but were lovely in spite of kicking us to the curb. :cool:
 
Congratulations to Diva and Jamie on a great weekend! Boo for the judging. I can't imagine having judges that would pull those stunts. :mad: That would really tick me off. It's too late when your dog is backed off from showing or being approached by a judge after those antics.

We need a "rate the judge" card to fill out after shows. I know there are a few that won't see my money again :dead:, and some who haven't placed us but were lovely in spite of kicking us to the curb. :cool:

I was justing thinking I am glad we pulled Vogue because we didn't get her until she was a year 14 months old and she is a sweet, sensitive, submissive girl. It took almost 6 months to get her to the point where she was confident showing. This would have really set her back if someone were to manhandle her like that. We are going to take Jaime to conformation class on thurs and let the male judge drop hotdogs from the sky. Hopefully he will be ok. Still so mad.:mad:
 
Back
Top