tofu pup
Moderator
I know we wrote this info down in our little judges book. I saw him doing that to the Corgi before us and thought hope he doesn't do this to the shelties. Jeez
how odd! Was he trying to look at their expressions, do you think?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know we wrote this info down in our little judges book. I saw him doing that to the Corgi before us and thought hope he doesn't do this to the shelties. Jeez

how odd! Was he trying to look at their expressions, do you think?
, and some who haven't placed us but were lovely in spite of kicking us to the curb. Congratulations to Diva and Jamie on a great weekend! Boo for the judging. I can't imagine having judges that would pull those stunts.That would really tick me off. It's too late when your dog is backed off from showing or being approached by a judge after those antics.
We need a "rate the judge" card to fill out after shows. I know there are a few that won't see my money again, and some who haven't placed us but were lovely in spite of kicking us to the curb.
![]()
