Breed car magnets

2GoodDogs

Forums Enthusiast
My SN decal looks a little lonely, do you know where to get neat Sheltie bling, either magnetic or bumper sticker? The only two I saw at the dog show looked more like rough collie.
 
I have a few magnets from this store. They are relatively local to me and are at a number of agility, obedience, and breed shows.

http://www.wntpetsupplies.com/pupmoshdogbr.html
http://www.wntpetsupplies.com/deshricarma.html
http://www.wntpetsupplies.com/ilomyshblpaw.html (I have this one; the picture reminded me of a young Edan)
http://www.wntpetsupplies.com/car-magnet-house-home-sheltie.html
http://www.wntpetsupplies.com/alphapets-car-magnet-sheltie.html

They also have magnets for rescue, agility, rally, flyball, etc. The full list of their magnets are here: http://www.wntpetsupplies.com/rescueadoptpet.html
 
Last edited:
Did you see the shirts they have listed as well? They are so cute. There are at least three different styles - with three dogs I could get one of each.
 
i'll have to see if I can find the name of the guy I got my last set from at last year's national..hes out of TX (he also did my metal silhouette on the outside of my house :wink2:) ....If anyone is close to this years national they always have the car magnets there...at the 06 national I got a cool acrylic gaiting sheltie that was I think supposed to be an ornament..I have it hanging from my rear view mirror:biggrin2:
 
You can find literally hundreds of bumper stickers and decals at cafepress.com . Just enter it in the search field on the home page. Tons of Sheltie shirts, mugs, etc. there as well.
 
I have some on my car from here - https://www.nickerstickers.com/dog-decals/shetland-sheepdog.html

They've got Sheltie agility ones too.

I'm seeing alot of cool stuff from the links people have posted. I'm thinking getting a van now so there's more blank space!! :lol:

Small silly question - the magnets go on the outside of the car presumably? Won't nasty dog people (there are some, as much as I hate to admit it) try to pluck them off? I somehow dropped a "Sheltie taxi" sign that my brother bought for me from the US (held on by a suction cup) which was INSIDE the car and I was really upset.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top