Breed car magnets

I've been coveting these stickers for quite some time...but was concerned that they are really big (I have a fairly small car). Do you guys have any pics of your car with the stickers?

They are about 4.5 inches in diameter. Here's a picture of one on my backseat window. I drive a sedan. Not sure the picture helps much now, come to think of it. Lol!

decal_crazycar.jpg

Will get a couple of magnets and stuff for the outside of the car (ooo! more space to fill!) :biggrin2:
 
They are about 4.5 inches in diameter. Here's a picture of one on my backseat window. I drive a sedan. Not sure the picture helps much now, come to think of it. Lol!

View attachment 4330

Will get a couple of magnets and stuff for the outside of the car (ooo! more space to fill!) :biggrin2:

Thanks! It does help! I was afraid they would look too big, but it looks nice on your back window. Thanks again :)
 
My mum got me this magnet when she was in the US. No one has taken it and it stays on in the automatic car wash. After a while it sticks on pretty strongly so would be hard to take off, plus it does actually look like a sticker.

I had a couple made up at Cafepress incl a cartoonised pics of my two going over flyball and agility jumps (I cartoonised them on photobucket) saying "Shetland Sheepdogs can fly".

At the Flyball Nats on the w/e I decided I just don't have enough car stickers so I'm shopping around for some more. Was thinking about making a "Sheltie Height Dog on Board" sticker (maybe with a sketch of Tully next to her team mates) and I did love the idea of having a "move over Border Collies - here come the Shelties" sticker (thanks Sheepofblue for that one). Cafepress is good fun for making your own.
 

Attachments

  • sheltie car.jpg
    sheltie car.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top