Breed car magnets

Small silly question - the magnets go on the outside of the car presumably? Won't nasty dog people (there are some, as much as I hate to admit it) try to pluck them off? I somehow dropped a "Sheltie taxi" sign that my brother bought for me from the US (held on by a suction cup) which was INSIDE the car and I was really upset.

My husband and I both had sheltie silhouettes on our cars for a couple years, and no one ever took them. I would never have thought about that.
 
Last edited:
My husband and I both had sheltie silhouettes on our cars for a couple years, and no one ever took them. I would never have thought about that.

I have magnets all over my cars and no one has ever taken them either.

I also have a decal that I LOVE from nickerstickers. They are really good quality, last years, and I run my car through the car wash at least once a month.
 


I also have a decal that I LOVE from nickerstickers. They are really good quality, last years, and I run my car through the car wash at least once a month.

I've been coveting these stickers for quite some time...but was concerned that they are really big (I have a fairly small car). Do you guys have any pics of your car with the stickers?
 
I am waiting for my friend to give up the vanity plate Wuff Waggin. I need that plate!

Other great license plates I see around town are good too:

4thedogs
K9coach
Otchmach
CH-OTCh. (another one I want someday!)
GldnGo
 
I am waiting for my friend to give up the vanity plate Wuff Waggin. I need that plate!

Other great license plates I see around town are good too:

4thedogs
K9coach
Otchmach
CH-OTCh. (another one I want someday!)
GldnGo

I've seen AGILSHLT which I like!
 
Small silly question - the magnets go on the outside of the car presumably? Won't nasty dog people (there are some, as much as I hate to admit it) try to pluck them off? I somehow dropped a "Sheltie taxi" sign that my brother bought for me from the US (held on by a suction cup) which was INSIDE the car and I was really upset.

I have 3 magnets on my car (Agility Dogs on Board, Shetlie paw I linked to above, and I <3 Agility). No one has ever taken them though someone did turn them upside down once.

I am waiting for my friend to give up the vanity plate Wuff Waggin. I need that plate!

Other great license plates I see around town are good too:

4thedogs
K9coach
Otchmach
CH-OTCh. (another one I want someday!)
GldnGo

I just ordered TACH EDN (we are limited to 7 letters) for my car to celebrate Edan's TDAA Championship. The plate should be here soon since it's no longer considered "available" on the State's DMV website.
 
Here's a site where I got mine:

http://www.cartoonizemypet.com/shop/dogs/shetland-sheepdog/

They are SOOO cute, and you can get them put on just about anything. My current one is a bumper sticker with a sable sheltie and says "My Sheltie is smarter than your honor student". They have all (and I do mean ALL) colors of Sheltie available - I prefer the cartoon versions over the real photos because that's not my dog. I got the sticky bumper sticker and bought some flexible magnetic plastic at Hobby Lobby. I stuck the sticker on it, then cut around it and: "Voila!" a magnetic bumper sticker. I did the same with my Sheltie Nation sticker.
 
Cool site, Janyie. I'll have to favorite that store. If no one has every ordered from a Zazzle store, they have some very nice quality products.
 
Back
Top