Breeze,abused Blue Merle Sheltie

cody6

Forums Regular
Hi all,Wendy & I just returned the other day from our trip up north.Poor weather made the trip a little on the wild side.Anyhow the subject of my post is "Breeze" our new Blue Merle female sheltie.How we came to acquire Breeze is a long story,so I'm going to have to leave out a lot of details.
-We found Breeze in Prince Rupert,B.C. apparently abandoned in somebodies front yard.
-Breeze was suffering from the following
-Multiple air rifle wounds to the head & both sides
-Old factures of three ribs & the rear left leg
-Remains of what appears to be a homemade choke chain imbedded in the skin around her neck
-Malnutrion & Dehydration
-Breeze(the name of my first collie) is presently staying at our vets,she requires IV's to bring her fuid levels up plus surgery to remove fragments of air rifle pellets & choke collar.
-Needless to say her coat is a mess,but should recover with time
-We think Breeze is about 4-5 years old,has been spayed in the past
-No tatoo or microchip ID marks
-The vet feels that when Breeze has recovered her strength,we might want to consider resetting her rear leg.
-Needless to say I've left out a lot of details but will keep you posted as to how our little girl is getting on.Blue Skies Cody,Wendy Cole & Breeze
P.S. May the miserable SOB'S who did this to Breeze be triple damned for life
P.P.S.They may be right about global warming,the glacier melt is quite remarkable.
 
I'm glad you were there to rescue her. I hope she can make a fast and strong recovery. Poor girl. Who knows what she's been through these past 4 or 5 years??? She's a lucky girl to have you and can now live the rest of her life as a happy and loved pooch.

I don't understand these sick and twisted people and how they treat innocent animals. What goes around, comes around. They'll get what they deserve.

Please keep us updated on her progress.
 
Colonel Underpants would like to blow their privates off.

I'm with Colonel Underpants. Even that would be too good for them. There sure are some cruel, sick people in this world. I hope Breeze makes a full recovery and can enjoy the good life again. Bless you for rescueing her.
 
Even better, allow a home made choke chain to embed itself into the persons neck than shoot at him, leave him wounded for dead. But just barely keep him alive so he can feel the pain and suffering that poor baby felt. :dead:
 
BUT, God is going to abundantly and richly bless YOU and your family for rescuing this precious baby. My hat goes off to you :smile2:
 
Poor little Breeze! Bless your hearts for taking her in. I'm sure she will grow to love you very much and appreciate all you've done for her.

I was watching Animal Planet the other day and sometimes the things you see on the Animal Rescue shows just baffles you. I don't understand how people could do things like this to an innocent animal!!!
 
Poor little Breeze! Bless your hearts for taking her in. I'm sure she will grow to love you very much and appreciate all you've done for her.

I was watching Animal Planet the other day and sometimes the things you see on the Animal Rescue shows just baffles you. I don't understand how people could do things like this to an innocent animal!!!


I usually can't watch most of those shows cause there just too upsetting. People who abuse animals are mentally ill and need psychiatric help :mad:
 
Poor little Breeze. I hope she makes a full and fast recovery both physically and mentally. Thank you for taking her in and giving her a second chance to trust and love.
 
Wow...the cruelty in this world never ceases to amaze me. That poor poor baby girl. My heart is breaking right now.

Thanks for taking her in....and for getting her the medical care that she needed. And thanks to the person who found her and got her somewhere that she can be helped. I hope that she can recovery physical and mentally from this absolutely tragic part of her life.
 
Back
Top