Breeze,abused Blue Merle Sheltie

I am sickened to hear of the devastating circumstances you have found this precious babe in. It is a travesty,that a person could be so cruel.

I will pray pray that she recovers,at vets office. It will no doubt be a long road emotionally for her,but she is in good hands now with you.
Bless you for taking her~ Has your vet givin any thoughts to how long she may be there?
 
Yes, thank you for taking in Breeze. This is her lucky year. May she know love, hugs and kisses for as long as she lives. And give yourself a BIG hug from all your sheltie friends.
 
OMG the poor girl. I could strangle the person/people responsible for this. Sometimes, I wish I could exact the same torture on these people that they inflicted on these poor, helpless animals. Makes me sick to the core.

Thank God that you found her and took her in. I am sure she will repay you a thousand fold for your kindness and love that you have and will show her.
 
Poor Breeze. That poor girl. I just don't understand what is the matter with people. I'm so glad that you are taking her in. I will keep all of you in my thoughts.
 
God bless you for rescuing Breeze. 2010 is going to be a very happy new year for this girl.

As for the people who did this, I don't have anything to say that I'm willing to type.:mad:
 
How can some one be so cruel to a dear sheltie? Bless you for rescuing her and I pray she heals quickly and can enjoy a good life.
 
In a strange way anyone that could act like that already is in hell with another to follow.

Post up Breeze picts when he gets to his new house then some picts as he get healed and recovering. At least Breeze will be done suffering soon and learn what life is supposed to be like.... oops Sca says his sheep needs to go for a walks so :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top