Breeze,abused Blue Merle Sheltie

How in the seven seas does a choke collar get embedded into a dog's skin?! :eek2: I really, really don't want to know the answer to that.

I hope everything turns out ok! :cry:
 
What I would say about someone who would do this to an innocent animal is not fit for this forum.

Thank you for taking care of Breeze. I pray she will be healed of her physical and emotional wounds so she can love and trust someone again.
 
That is unreal... Good thing you came along !! May the lord strike down upon these people with an unsurpassable vengence. I hate those kinds of people ugh...Bless your soul

So they like playing with guns.. *throws shotgun in trunk, Iris in tow and begin the travel to finding the poor losers*

Dont be surprised if you dont hear from me for a few days, and dont read the paper
for a week.
 
What I would say about someone who would do this to an innocent animal is not fit for this forum.

Thank you for taking care of Breeze. I pray she will be healed of her physical and emotional wounds so she can love and trust someone again.


I could NOT agree with you more:mad:
 
Update on Breeze

Hi all,Thanks for your kind thoughts about Breeze.We live within walking distance of my vet,so with Cole in tow we went to visit Breeze first thing this morning.The vets decided to operate on Breeze yesterday afternoon,after discovering the following
-The air rifle used must have been fairly low velocity as six of the pellets(pellets I think is to gentle a word,they are not like pellets from a bb gun,they were .177 caliber steel tipped projectiles which are capable of inflicting severe damage on any small animal)we believe breeze's matted coat & the rather low velocity of the rifle saved her life as they did not penetrate deeply enough to do serious damage to her vital organs.
-The seventh shot was fired from point blank range,we believe this was meant to be a killing shot.as the pellet passed behind her left ear,thru her skull destroying the optic nerve of her left eye,exiting the top of her mouth & finally embedding in her lower jaw.
-Breeze is now a one eyed sheltie,her eye was removed & sutured shut.
-The pellets were all removed & the electrical cord was removed from her neck
-Its going to be a near run thing for Breeze during the next few day's,we should know by friday if Breeze is going to overcome her physical injuries.
-If she survives her physical injuries,the next trial for her will be her mental state.Right she's under sedation,but she is a severly traumatized little dog.
-We would ask you all to say a little prayer for Breeze as she's going to need all the help she can get.Will keep you all posted,once again thanks for your kind thoughts & prayers.Blue Skies-Cody,Wendy,Cole & Breeze
 
Dear St. Francis, we have a little Sheltie who desperately needs your care. Breeze has been badly hurt. As humans, we are ashamed that any of our species could be so cruel to such a gentle one. Please, ask the Boss to mend her body and heal her mind. In His name we ask.
Amen
:sadsmile:
 
wow that is so heartbreaking. How on earth could someone do that to an animal???

I hope she recovers both physically and mentally. I hope she gets to experience a wonderful life with you, which she deserves.

Thank you for rescuing and taking care of her.

She is in my prayers and thoughts.
 
Back
Top