Cody has a shoulder injury

Cody started his meds tonight. Presidone, Tramadol & Gabapentin. Tramadol is prescribed at a stronger dosage than I take and I'm a little concerned about that. Praying all these meds don't make him sick. AND, for the 1st time, he was able to pick the pills out of his food and spit them out! UGGH!!
 
Hope the meds work. I used to have to manually stick Hamish's meds in the back of the mouth and poke them into the throat. He then swallowed them.
 
Cody started his meds tonight. Presidone, Tramadol & Gabapentin. Tramadol is prescribed at a stronger dosage than I take and I'm a little concerned about that. Praying all these meds don't make him sick. AND, for the 1st time, he was able to pick the pills out of his food and spit them out! UGGH!!

The dose for Tramadol is higher in dogs than humans and really well tolerated.

Hope COdy is starting to feel better
 
Praying all goes well with Cody's new meds and he begins to feel some relief.

Chanlder was famous for spitting out meds and finding them in things. Finally I discovered taking a T of lowfat vanilla ice cream shoving his pilss in it and he would swallow the whole thing down. he would even come and get me if I was late with his meds he loved it so much.
 
Praying all goes well with Cody's new meds and he begins to feel some relief.

Chanlder was famous for spitting out meds and finding them in things. Finally I discovered taking a T of lowfat vanilla ice cream shoving his pilss in it and he would swallow the whole thing down. he would even come and get me if I was late with his meds he loved it so much.


Thank you!!! I'll try that.
 
Back
Top