Cody has a shoulder injury

I just re-read Dr. Shelli's articles regarding MSI and it CERTAINLY sounds like Cody's symptoms especially since it's recurring. I guess it's time to call the Ortho Vet. I can't bear the thought of him in pain forever.....:cry:
 
Cody

Aw gee Sheltiemom, I am discouraged for you and your little one. There were some threads a while back about defraying some costs for pricey vet bills. Let me see if I can come up with them, or maybe someone else will remember?

Best,
Kate
 
I'm hoping that you're able to get to the bottom of this and without a super high bill. I know how frustrating that can be.

I would also recommend checking out Care Credit. I haven't used it, but wish I had known about it after Bentley's surgery.
 
Kate is right, Care Credit is a great resource. I also found that many of the vets who specialize (particularly in high bills like ortho types) will be able to offer suggestions to help with payment. Some of them will refer you to various payment plans. If you ask before you go, most of them are very willing to work with you.

I hope you get to the bottom of Cody's symptoms and are able to find a cure. Sending good thoughts and pats!
 
Well.....I wasn't going to add to this thread, but, Kate (famous seamous) sent me a PM checking on Cody, and since so many of you have offered support and advice, I decided I should give an update.

Cody improved and went a little over a month and everything seemed fine. I even made the comment that I thought he was going to be OK. I have been obsessed with watching his EVERY step and began thinking I was imagining a "ever so slightly" limp occasionally. Then, last week on a fairly warm day, he came in with a definite limp. I called the surgeon and scheduled an appt. tomorrow, but, his limp and gotten alot worse and I feel SOOO bad for delaying on making decision. He is clearly in pain and I have failed horribly as a responsible pet owner.:no:
 
Back
Top